Directions to The Old Vicarage
From Telford (Approx 15 minutes)
1. Take m54 and exit at Junction 4.
2. Take A442 towards Kidderminster, through Norton (8 miles from junction 4).
3. Look for sign on the left to Worfield.
4. After one mile turn right.
The Old Vicarage is two miles down the road on the left hand side.
From Wolverhampton (Approx 15 minutes)
1. Take A454 towards Bridgnorth, through Hilton
2.Take right turn to Worfield - follow brown signs.
The Old Vicarage is about one mile up the road on the right hand side, at top of the hill.
From Kidderminster (Approx 30 minutes)
1. Take A442 towards Telford.
2. Approaching Bridgnorth follow signs for Wolverhampton on A454.
3. Look for left hand turn to Worfield (about 3 miles from Bridgnorth - follow brown signs.
The Old Vicarage is about one mile up the road on the right hand side, at the top of the hill - follow brown signs.