The Intimate Micro Wedding
Who said a micro wedding can’t be just as special as the big white wedding you may have envisioned?
If you are thinking of a 15-person wedding, we can help make it just as special, offering you all the flexibility you need with your day and everything included in one package taking all the stress away.
Within the unique package:
- Exclusive use of the hotel (midweek)
- Civil Ceremony
- Chair Covers & Sashes
- Wood Slices (5 available) or Mirror Plates for your centrepieces
- Midday or Late Afternoon Wedding
- Canapes (15 Guests)
- Arrival Drinks (15 Guests)
- Set 3 Course Wedding Breakfast followed by tea/ coffee (15 Guests)
- A glass of wine to accompany your wedding breakfast (15 Guests)
- Toast Drink (15 Guests)
All at a total cost of £2,000.00
Available for late availability bookings too!
Terms & Conditions:
- New Bookings Only
- Not Applicable to Date Changes or Previous Cancellations
- Contracted to 4 Rooms in hotel night of wedding* (Best rooms available at a preferential rate) - Applicable to certain terms and conditions dependant on time of wedding which will be discussed on meeting.
If you would like to arrange a showround then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Still unsure a micro wedding is for you? Take a look at these two great articles discussing what a micro wedding can offer you.
Or take a look at our most recent micro wedding reviews below!
"We had our wedding here last Saturday and it was amazing! We cannot thank Sarah, Amy and the rest of the team enough for making it the day of our dreams and a day we will not forget.
We stayed the night before and the staff worked hard to ensure that we had everything we needed throughout the morning as we were getting ready including food being brought to the room and updates throughout the morning about what was going on. The staff were attentive throughout the day as well. Even with the COVID restrictions on numbers throughout the day, the Orangery was set out fantastically and we didn’t feel like the small party of 15 that we actually were. And, once again, the food was delicious."
"We have just had the wedding of our dreams, Sarah, Amy and team were amazing!!
The venue, set in the rolling Shropshire countryside, was perfect, Sarah and Amy made us feel the centre of the World.
The way the Orangery was set up was incredible and the smooth transition for the Wedding breakfast super slick.
I’ve stayed at the Old Vicarage many times over the past decade and so knew how great their food was and they didn’t disappoint, all our guests commented on how wonderful the meals were.
The Old Vicarage has turned our dream wedding into reality, thank you from the bottom of our hearts xx"